Applications are available on the APPLICATIONS PAGE. Please save this application and then email it, along with the other supporting documents, to: email@example.com If email is not available, please send all documents to: Superintendent – Mountainburg Public Schools 129 Hwy 71 SW Mountainburg, AR 72946 EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER—The Mountainburg School District does not discriminate in employment and education practices relative to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, or disability.
Please scroll through this page for all employment opportunities.
8-11-20 Posting: Custodian
The district has an opening for a custodial position. The position is for a 220-day contract, 8-hour shift.The annual salary starts at $18,488. The applicant can apply at the district web site at www.mountainburg.org
8-6-20 Job Posting: Bus Driver
Mountainburg Public Schools is seeking qualified applicants for school bus route driver.Qualified applicants will hold a Class B CDL with P&S endorsementContract is 180 days with a salary range of $10,417-$12,265Substitute trip drivers, route drivers, custodians, and cooks are needed as well.Applications are available at www.mountainburg.org and can be sent to hrapplications@
mountainburg.orgor available for pick up at MPS Administration Offices, 129 Hwy 71 SW
8-6-20 Job Posting: Pre-K Paraprofessional for the ABC PreSchool program at Mountainburg Elementary School.Qualified applicants shall hold one of the following: an associate degree in early childhood education or child development OR a CDA credential.Paraprofessionals should be able to assist with classroom activities, interaction, supervision and observation.Position is a 180 day contract for 7.5 hour days.Salary range: $15,337-$17,185Applications are available at www.mountainburg.org and can be sent to hrapplications@mountainburg.
7-28-20 Job Posting: ParaprofessionalMountainburg Public Schools is seeking applicants for a parapro position, a classified based on a 180 day contract, 7.5 hours per day.Salary range is $15,186 - $17,034. This position will be working with special education students.Job Description
Paraprofessionals who provide instructional support include those who:
- Provide one-on-one tutoring if such tutoring is scheduled at a time when a student would not otherwise receive instruction from a teacher
- Assist with classroom management, such as by organizing instructional materials
- Provide instructional assistance in a computer laboratory
- Provide instructional support in a library or media center
Secondary school diploma or its recognized equivalent.
Additionally, paraprofessionals working in a program supported with Title I, Part A funds must have:
- Completed two years of study at an institution of higher education In Arkansas, 60 semester credit hours at a regionally accredited institution of higher education are required. -or-
- Obtained an associate’s (or higher) degree -or-
- Met a rigorous standard of quality and be able to demonstrate, through a formal State or local academic assessment, knowledge of and the ability to assist in instructing, reading, writing, and mathematics (or, as appropriate, reading readiness, writing readiness, and mathematics readiness). In Arkansas, the formal test accepted is the Educational Testing Services (ETS) Parapro Assessment” and applicants must obtain a passing score of 457. A Child Development Associate (CDA) certification and hours of training are not acceptable substitutions for this requirement.
*SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS WANTED:
CALL 1-800-641-0140 OR 870-236-2350
Click HERE for more information.
*SUBSTITUTE Bus Drivers or Trip Drivers:
Substitute bus routes pay $30 for AM oor PM routes.
School day trips pay $50 or $60 for extended day trips.
Qualified Applicants should submit the Classified Employee application.