Applications are available on the APPLICATIONS PAGE. Please save this application and then email it, along with the other supporting documents, to: email@example.com If email is not available, please send all documents to: Superintendent – Mountainburg Public Schools 129 Hwy 71 SW Mountainburg, AR 72946 EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER—The Mountainburg School District does not discriminate in employment and education practices relative to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, or disability.
Please scroll through this page for all employment opportunities.
5-21-2020 Job Posting: High School Band DirectorQualified applicants will demonstrate strong content and pedagogy knowledge, plus energy and enthusiasm as they share their love for music and develop student talents and leadership. This is an opportunity to continue and expand the recent growth and traditions of excellence experienced by the Band of Dragons. Experience in a professional learning community school is a plus. Salary schedule ranges from $33,800 to $55,714 based on degree and experience, plus .10 stipend.For more information or questions contact Superintendent Dr. Debbie Atwell debbie.atwell@
mountainburg.orgor Principal Amanda Howard amanda.howard@ mountainburg.org
Applications are available at the district webpage: www://mountainburg.org
Submit applications to HRADMINISTRATION@MOUNTAINBURG.
5-19-20 Job Posting: Elementary Special Education ParaprofessionalMountainburg Public Schools is seeking applicants for a parapro position, a classified based on a 180 day contract, 7.5 hours per day.Salary range is $15,186 - $17,034. This position will be working with elementary special education students.Job Description
Paraprofessionals who provide instructional support include those who:
- Provide one-on-one tutoring if such tutoring is scheduled at a time when a student would not otherwise receive instruction from a teacher
- Assist with classroom management, such as by organizing instructional materials
- Provide instructional assistance in a computer laboratory
- Provide instructional support in a library or media center
Secondary school diploma or its recognized equivalent.
Additionally, paraprofessionals working in a program supported with Title I, Part A funds must have:
- Completed two years of study at an institution of higher education In Arkansas, 60 semester credit hours at a regionally accredited institution of higher education are required. -or-
- Obtained an associate’s (or higher) degree -or-
- Met a rigorous standard of quality and be able to demonstrate, through a formal State or local academic assessment, knowledge of and the ability to assist in instructing, reading, writing, and mathematics (or, as appropriate, reading readiness, writing readiness, and mathematics readiness). In Arkansas, the formal test accepted is the Educational Testing Services (ETS) Parapro Assessment” and applicants must obtain a passing score of 457. A Child Development Associate (CDA) certification and hours of training are not acceptable substitutions for this requirement.
5-8-20 Job Posting: Middle School Special Education Teacher:Mountainburg Middle School is seeking applications for a certified special education teacher for grades 5-8.Mountainburg Middle School, located in Mountainburg, Arkansas, serves approx 200 students in grades 5-8.Our dedicated team of educators are in the process of designing our school, Mountainburg Middle School Brain Academy, a conversion charter school, to teach the way the brain is designed to learn.Our school will be centered on purposeful engagement of effective strategies derived from principles of how the brain works. Innovations include brain-based learning, personalized goal setting and learning opportunities based on needs and interests, increased physical activity throughout the day, and a strong character development initiative utilizing Focus 3 systems of performance. Join our professional learning community as we work in collaborative teams of collective inquiry to meet the needs of our learners.Qualified applicants will demonstrate strong content and pedagogy knowledge, effective classroom management and instruction for special education, technology skills, plus a commitment to working as a team to use data to provide time and support to ensure that all learn at high levels. Experience in a professional learning community school is a plus.Applications are available at the district webpage: www://mountainburg.org
*SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS WANTED:
CALL 1-800-641-0140 OR 870-236-2350
Click HERE for more information.
*SUBSTITUTE Bus Drivers or Trip Drivers:
Substitute bus routes pay $30 for AM oor PM routes.
School day trips pay $50 or $60 for extended day trips.
Qualified Applicants should submit the Classified Employee application.