Posted 8/27/19: Mountainburg Public Schools is seeking applicants for a Pre-K assistant position.
Qualified applicants must:
- Clear the Central Registry, Arkansas and FBI background checks prior to beginning work
- Possess or complete Child Development Associates (CDA) within 1 year of employment (reimbursable expenses)
- Complete 120 hours professional development (mostly during school year, however some could fall outside of school calendar)
- Supervision of 3 and 4 year old students during breakfast, lunch, recess, naps, and learning time
- Laundering blankets and bedding from nap time and replacing mats
- Giving breaks to co-workers and "floating" between classrooms
Position is for a 180 day contract, 7.5 hour days.
Salary starts at $15,186 and range is $17,034 with 15 years experience.
Position is eligible for health insurance and retirement benefits.
Contract for this year would be pro-rated according to actual start date.
SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS WANTED:
CALL 1-800-641-0140 OR 870-236-2350
Click HERE for more information.
SUBSTITUTE Bus Drivers or Trip Drivers:
Substitute bus routes pay $30 for AM oor PM routes.
School day trips pay $50 or $60 for extended day trips.
Qualified Applicants should submit the Classified Employee application.
Applications are available on the APPLICATIONS PAGE. Please save this application and then email it, along with the other supporting documents, to: firstname.lastname@example.org If email is not available, please send all documents to: Superintendent – Mountainburg Public Schools 129 Hwy 71 SW Mountainburg, AR 72946 EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER—The Mountainburg School District does not discriminate in employment and education practices relative to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, or disability.